Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Any help?

I wanted to post something today but lack the muse to do so.

Any topic you want to talk about? No politics though. Cause I suck at that. Leave me some comments and I see what I can whip up tomorrow.

And yeah, I gotta do my A Maths paper now. Been procrastinating.

7:54 AM;

|


nuffnang.


bitch it out.


i removed cbox. comment if you want to. just click on "silence".

the writer
xoxo.
Syahid:
Photobucket

If you want to know more about me, read my posts. It should give you a clue to who I really am.
Contact Me.
bold italic underline

About the blog

The entries on this blog are merely opinions from the writer and are not intended to hurt or flame anyone at all. With that, like they say, "to each his own".

since 4th August 2008

web page hit counter
readers and counting!

gimme more.

your everyday read.

recent rants.

  • Break me love into pieces.
  • Prostitution; an irreversible sin?
  • Why this blog?


  • archives.

    August 2008

    Site
    Image: 1
    Brushes: 1
    Layout: rusroulette
    Edit: Adobe photoshop 7.0 Host: 1