Sunday, August 3, 2008
Why this blog?

Everyone would wonder. Why make this blog? Isn't your blog already so angsty in the first place?

Now, now, listen. The purpose I started this blog was because I realised that I'm pretty much an opinionated person. I love to talk about topics that arises from nowhere. Like for example, a discussion came about as I was talking to my mother earlier on. What was it about? I'm gonna share about it in my next post.

Anyhow, if you have any topics that you want me to talk about, tell me about it. Comment and I will see what my opinion holds on that. Not that difficult I hope.

As for my main blog, it will be for my daily updates. :)

8:14 AM;

|


nuffnang.


bitch it out.


i removed cbox. comment if you want to. just click on "silence".

the writer
xoxo.
Syahid:
Photobucket

If you want to know more about me, read my posts. It should give you a clue to who I really am.
Contact Me.
bold italic underline

About the blog

The entries on this blog are merely opinions from the writer and are not intended to hurt or flame anyone at all. With that, like they say, "to each his own".

since 4th August 2008

web page hit counter
readers and counting!

gimme more.

your everyday read.

recent rants.



archives.

August 2008

Site
Image: 1
Brushes: 1
Layout: rusroulette
Edit: Adobe photoshop 7.0 Host: 1